"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Perfect Guy

Was thinking randomly about this a few hours ago, and while I resolved myself to be boy-less this year, I think it may be safe to daydream about the idea of a perfect someone right? So if i would be able to meet a guy with..

... Mike's brains ...
... Milo's sweetness ...
... Drew's friendliness and listening ear ...
... Paul's charm and sense of humor ...
... Marc's values and discipline ...
... Karlo's fashion sense and ambition ...
... Jason's loyalty ...
... Javi's spirituality ...
... Jeff's wisdom ...
... Jerome's love for kids ...
... RC's wacky sense of humor ...
... Chris's patience ...
... John's impeccable manners ...
... Miyagi's voice and love for music ...
... Allan's simplicity ...
... Raeden's family-orientedness ...
... and ER's, um, "special talents" ...

...I'd marry him in a heartbeat!

But if he stays as a figment of my imagination, I'm still lucky to have friends who have shared me all these with me :-)

0 comments: