"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things I Love... Lately...

I love being called Hon... being someone's Honey.
I love waking up to good mornings and sleeping to good nights and sweet dreams.
I love being taken cared of when I was sick.
I love breakfasts in bed.
I love late nights, endless talks about our lives with red chippys and super drys.
I love stargazing, on the beach, with our full moon, my head on your shoulders.
I love our pamangkins and going to EK and childrens' parties and being kids again.
I love every minute spent with all our sweet nothings
I love being adored. I loved being your Gorgeous.
I love blushing about your hugs and your kisses.
I love Loving and Being Loved.
I loved our little fantasy Hon, even if it were just for a week..
I loved wishing it can all still come true...

0 comments: