"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Thursday, January 13, 2005

America's Sweethearts

Mark and I were teased at work today.. we were supposed to do a presentation together next tuesday, but he ended up saying "kami ni Gladys" to which WangBu retorted. "so kelan pa naging kayo?!?!"... That gave everyone naughty ideas, and being a veteran at this from AIESEC, I know I'll never hear the end of it from now on.

It was great just hanging out with Mark before this "love team" (Yep, Intrapreneurs' own America's Sweethearts) started... we can just joke around and everything was comfortable between us. All of this may be no-nonsense-whatever to him (I hope), but I guess with me, it's too late to be nonchalant about it. Truth is, I've really been noticing how he's always touchy-feely with me, but never to the others.. or that he touches my hair often, or pinches my cheeks sometimes. I'm the only one he kisses on the cheek goodbye also. Maybe all these means nothing,,, who am I to assume right? [It's always fun to assume of course! heehee Ü] I'll just have to wait and see, I guess... Good Luck to our presentations next week!

0 comments: