"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Testimonial from a Guy in Love...

Came across this testimonial for one of my friends... one of the best written, heartfelt words I've heard anyone say so far...

what can i say? are there words that can describe what i feel for this girl? im usually good with words but somehow as i write this, nothing seems to come out of me. Is it because i dont love her? maybe im just tired have you thought of that? imagine a love that is so intense, a love that tries to express itself through groans and other language that seem to be so foreign that the human brain cant fathom. I feel it inside me, trying to come out and pour itself into thought that i may write its true purpose and meaning. But my humble brain cant understand what my busy little heart is trying to say. it just understands what my heart feels completely that it sends comfort to my whole being, saying that it will be ok and what my heart is feeling is just the love that is so intense that my heart is just overwhelmed. and that i should share it with the one i feel it for, for the love to reach its full circle. Well, i really cant say anything. maybe im just tired. i'll write something next time....

yep, what can i say to this? i almost fell in love with the person who wrote this after reading what he wrote for his girl.. (kahit halatang "bangag" sha at the time) chong pare... kakaiba ka tlga! you know who you are... you're the best! miss you already...

0 comments: