"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Spoiled Brat

Woke up at the wrong side of the bed this morning.. was feeling all bratty and irritated with almost everyone and everything! Aaargh! Hate this feeling... it's actually "part two" of last night's drama when dad was mad at me for weird reasons.. it's so frustrating to finally come home after a week in davao to find your family all dysfunctional... I hate it! I miss being with friends when I can just be myself and not having to worry about my brother who seriously needs anger management therapy (he hates the world most of the time!) or my mom who's a control freak (I hate it when she cleans my room without permission and most of my documents and other stuff get lost and she can't remember where she placed them!) or my dad who's paranoid all the time (thanks to National Security!)...

I wish this feeling would go away... I hate being cranky, especially when it's the first weekend of the year and I have this sinking feeling that I might end up all grouchy for the rest of 2005! That's creepy....I love my family to death... but I guess I just want to be by myself for a while...

Hmm... maybe I'll catch one of those MMFF movies... Enteng Kabisote anyone? Ü

0 comments: