"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Office

Wow! It's been a suuuuper looooooong time since I've written in here... things have been so crazy lately (come to think of it, life has been always crazy right?) that I barely have time to dream about what else needs to be done the next day... yup, it's official: I definitely am married to my work now... No life whatsoever beyond it! Hehehehe Ü

No complaints here though... I know I always whine to say "I'm so tired", "I've been walking all day", "Meeting na naman?!?!"... but deep inside, I am actually enjoying being able to drive myself up the wall with deadlines and milestones to achieve... Productivity is my main motivation these days... So much motivation in fact, that I now prefer to stay in the office 8-5 than my usual flexi-time-come-whenever-you-feel-like-it schedule... Is that weird?

Like today for instance, I'm at the office working on emails particularly because the computer at home is broken (again!)... am seriously considering going to the office tomorrow to work... Eek! The Office is beginning to feel like home! am officially a workaholic now!

Hmm... better get back to work... ano na nga ba kailangan kong gawin???

0 comments: