"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Happy Birthday ER!

It's ER's birthday today... too bad I can't greet him coz I dont have his number anymore...

Not that I didnt try finding it, contacted Noel, one of our common friends but he doesn't have it either...

Maybe it's really meant to be that I wont be able to really get in touch with him anymore.. some things should remain in the past where they belong... even "that damn parking lot" has been renovated now....all I have to remember him by are mere memories...and a twinge of regret...

Still, thinking about him makes me smile, albeit wistfully... I hope he's doing ok, wherever he is... :)

0 comments: