"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Officially Resigned

Today, I officially handed in my resignation as Intrapreneur for Felina and Beach Hut.

It's been such an emotional roller coaster, the whole day and the (almost) two years that I've spent with Naturale Labs. I cried, I laughed, I heaved a sigh of relief. It's almost like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders, yet at the same time, I feel like I'm losing a big part of myself and I don't know where to find it.

Good thing I had my family and my friends to keep me sane and tell me everything's going to be alright. Thanks to Motherhood and Batas, for still being willing to support me financially despite this now soul-searching phase that I have. Thanks to Eda whom I woke up late last night, but who has always been standing by my side during these insane crazy months (I will get myself SUN load soon promise!). Thanks to Marc for the fortune cookie comfort food, for always being rational, and for the big hug. Thanks to my girls, Cris, Dianne and Coni for the coffee after, for understanding and still wishing my knees well despite my neverending adventures to Caloocan and beyond.

I have the vaguest idea what to do now. All I know is that I have to get well, physically and emotionally. Move on, but never forget the wonderful lessons and the great experience this work has taught me. Lest I forget, thanks to Dennis for being my mentor, for teaching me about life, and for being a good friend. I couldn't have asked for a better boss... you will always be my "purple cow"... :-)

0 comments: