"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Friday, March 03, 2006

My Renaissance Guy

Caught up with a friend I was doing business with (before, when I was still with Naturale) for a final errand delivery. What was supposed to be just a drop-off of stickers turned out to be a really good talk about business and life in general, which was quite expected whenever he and I would ask politely about each other's day. It was even a bigger surprise to know that he was only a batch higher from me in UPBA, and that maybe we'd already seen each other in the halls and we just didn't know it. He says I look familiar, that he's certain of seeing me before during student council meetings. I can't quite place him, but we do know common friends, and common BA gossip! Haha! Amazingly, I just found out he's in a band (when he's not busy with work) and they're releasing an album soon... I've always been a sucker for guitar guys ever since Jason Mraz, and this just puts the icing on the cake! *sigh*


He's one of the few people I really respect and admire. He's sincerely nice, and he makes the wisest business suggestions without making you feel stupid nor brusahed aside. By his lifestyle and beliefs, he strengthens my passion for entrepreneurship and in always standing out no matter what I do. Love what you do and do what you love, so to speak. Ang galing nya, at natutuwa talaga ako sa magagaling na tao. I didn't know why I didn't say goodbye officially, as I planned to do. I guess a part of me still wished that our paths would again cross someday, maybe not necessarily in BA and Naturale.


Wish you all the best Kelvin! Thanks for the friendship, the words of wisdom and the inspiration. See you soon! :-)

0 comments: