"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Signing Off..

...farewell videoke party...
Last shout-outs from Dennis:

Dianne, I didn't know you could be so senti. I'll miss your tambutso-like personality...
Coni, next time magsama ka naman kapag mag-disappear ka para masaya. I'll miss your wonderfully crazy ideas...
Gladys, i'll always wash my hands off whatever awakenings this job has brought you. I'll miss the security and safety knowing Kim Bauer is around...
Cris, don't reply to this email baka hingin ko pa ulit ang transcript mo (JOKE... ay written pala to kaya pwede). I'll miss the love team in the office...

Goodluck people on your next endeavors. I'm sure you'll do very very well. Basta whatever it is make sure you challenge the status quo and kick ass! Magtatampo ako if you do not visit the office every now and then (make sure may dala kayong food at Yakult!).

I'll sign you off from the egroups and emails this weekend.

Thanks for the moments!

Dennis



Shet... *tears tears*... I'll miss the war room (as of today, it's being constructed into another meeting room... definitely something more dreary and officey) and the people that comes with it... the laughter and tears, the stress, the chikas, the crazy moments, the videoke moments...Thanks to everyone for making it a very memorable two years. I'll drop by the playroom next time. Will promise to bring more Cheez It and Yakult and Yakisoba!

Signing Out... Gladys Judan, former Intrapreneur....

0 comments: