"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Body Wellness Body Scrub


Body Scrub... Heavenly! :-) Posted by Picasa

Got myself a really really good body scrub this afternoon! I've never felt so well-rubbed, well-scrubbed, well-exfoliated in my entire life! My initial irritation at having to wait beyond their promised time (even if I extended over an hour at the sauna!) is now forgotten and forgiven for. My skin feels so smooth, so rejuvenated... I think I'd want to go to the beach again just to get myself another scrub! Haha! And it's quite cheap also, just P400 (exclusive of tips of course) for a full body service... This is the life...

Can't wait to get my body spa at Nurture Spas for my birthday!!!

0 comments: