"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

5 Questions from Eda :-)

1. So how come wala pa rin boyfriend?
Because I don't want to settle...and because I haven't met anyone who was willing to take me seriously. And because I'm still waiting for a certain person.. (yeah, yeah I know... battered wife syndrome...hehe)

2. Bakit ka ganyan?
Bakit ako ANO? Bangag? Dahil sa trabaho. Martyr? Dahil matigas ulo ko tlga... hanggang ngayon, mahilig pa rin ako sa "malalansa". Magastos? Kse collections ang hobby ko.. kaya nga ngpapakalunod ako sa starbucks ngayon para makuha yng npkamahal na "backpack".

3. Are you happy with your job?
It's a love-hate relationship. Most of the time I feel soooo tired of thinking about everything all the time.. suppliers, inventory, med reps and sales reps... headache tlga! I have to keep up with the fast-paced work environment or else the business goes down with me.

But I'm loving the challenge... I learn something new everyday, like being more professional for instance. The pharma industry has opened my eyes to how certain businesses operate in the Philippines, and I wouldn't trade that for any corporate experience. The intrapinoys are my new fam as well.. so in the midst of all the paperwork, at least we can still laugh it off and just head to a food trip afterwards.. the perks of having flexi time as well ;-)

4. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Um, I wish I had stronger knees... para mkpg diving ako sa Anilao :-) Other than that, everything's good!

5. So sinong mauuna satin ikasal?
With the rate things are going....... hard to tell! Haha! Feeling ko IKAW :-) Mas adventurous ka sa akin eh... at least you get to fulfill your part of the dares!

So you people know the drill...
1. Leave me a comment in the tagboard, saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

0 comments: