"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Franchising Fiesta

Went to Megatrade today for the Franchising Fiesta Expo... most of the participants were in the food business (which I hope to get into someday). Franchise Fees ranged from 150K for food the carts to 350/450K for the small to medium-sized restos. Total investment ranges from 500K to 2M. Though I was still saving up for a potential franchise, it was a good learning experience to scout for potential franchise owners that can accommodate my budget and has workable requirements.

Primary consideration, besides financial capacity of course, would be the location for the franchise. This I have to still check out, but with the onset of Malls, I think that is most likely where I will be venturing in. Rent will be another major factor to consider, however. But knowing these rates and how basically the franchising system works, what I can do now is to save up for the investment and learn the tricks of the trade from Halfmoon, Bossing and Hotshots :-)

Hopefully I'll get my own franchise food store by the time I'm 30... Time to get out of the "rate race"!

0 comments: