"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

3pm Random Rant Break

Having major migraine.

I love IMS--it's the perfect brain torture. I think my brain's going to explode soon from too much info overload. Pages and pages of data, tables, numbers, percentages now looks 3D to me, any second now a mystery figure's just going to pop up.


How do you do forecasting and trending again? I'm getting rusty.... *scratch head, heave sigh*. Can I order a new brain--one that can bend spoons?

Time for my hourly ration of free Nescafe. Yup, I'm now officially caffeine-dependent.

...TheresultsoftheClopidogrelforHighAtherothrombotiRiskandStabilizationManagementandAvoidance(CHARISMA)studyshowedthattheuseofacetylsalicylicacidinmonotherapyismoreeffectiveinprovidingprimary preventionagainstdeath,myocardialinfarctionandcardiovasculardiseases,andthatthedualcombinationtherapyof clopidogrelplusaspirinforsecondarypreventionwasnotsignificantlymoreeffectivethanaspirinalone...
(repeat chant one thousand times)

Aww shucks! Who stole my PLDT phone? *scratch head harder*


What's APSA, KOL, ASA, MAT, YTD, PAI, CAGR, PSR, (fill blank with gazillion more acronyms)?

Omg, it's 3 o'clock na pla. Do they still serve lunch/PM merienda/early dinner? *search bag for week-old Sky Flakes*

This is the life. I'm glad I went back to Corporate... *shed a tear, shed a tear*

:-)


0 comments: