"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Monday, July 31, 2006

Don't Cha!

View from Tuktukish

Almost didn't make it to the concert...like most days these past few weeks, it was raining cats and dogs, and I had to rush to Araneta amidst Friday rush-hour traffic in EDSA! I'm not a huge fan, but I do love their songs (Buttons is sooo hot! I swear... I converted Eds to a PCD fan after that video!) so I was pretty excited to see them in person. It was a long wait though (good thing Eds and I decided to eat first at Pancake house... or else I wouldn't have been able to ogle Jayson! haha) and after three excruciating front acts, popcorn mania and sudden urges to buy hundred-peso binoculars, our tired butts can finally stand up and shout with the PCDs :-)

I love Nicole! She's the best singer, the best dancer..the group seemed more like Nicole and the Pussycat Dolls. She still has the Filipino accent ("Mga mahal kong kababayan!" hehe), but most memorable was when she choked up after the whole coliseum sang Stick Wit U. It was really touching :-) Kudos to the dance showdown as well, I'm glad that kid with the monkey moves won--he gets an A for effort! The only downside was when the whole crowd was still waiting for a second encore because of the DJ's announcement 'Do you want to see more of the Pussy Cat Dolls!', and realizing after several blank minutes that they really weren't performing another number. Still, it was great to see everyone dressed up to see the PCDs, that even for just a few hours we felt like hot, sexy PCDs as well!




0 comments: