"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Love this Weather!

Seems like centuries ago when the air has last been this cold. Always loved this weather--cool, a little drizzle of rain here and there, but enough to snuggle up with someone (or in my case, my trusty comforter)

Overslept today, but woke up toasty warm. Had breakfast of scrambled eggs and danggit fresh from cebu (yumyum!) Only downside of the day was the lack of cableTV (Sky's still fixing it apparently), but still went on to procession around village despite heavy rain. Ate nacho salad and buttered popcorn after dinner... must be getting my period soon, I'm always hungry these days! Haha!

It's supposedly good news that the storm Caloy is leaving the country, especially since my dad is flying home tomorrow from CDO. But I can't let go of this weather yet... I don't want to wait until December for a cooler change in climate. I need an excuse to wear my psychedelic finger socks again :P

0 comments: