"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Friday, May 19, 2006

Subtext!


Eda and me stuffing ourselves full at Napoli's before the Subtext...

Eds and I went to Subtext play at Koine along Kamuining along with Kuya Mags. The theater itself was small, expected from an average theater company. It was a very intimate show with only about 30 audience members, but they added personal touches like free coffee during intermissions and dance numbers from the kid scholars that they support.

Subtext itself was short, with each act only lasting about 20 minutes... my favorite was act 2 with the two teenagers because it was the scene I could identify most with (up till now!); act 1 was weird; act 3 was very idealistic and dreamy.

Coffee galore later at Starbucks Morato (what's new) to rant about our still nonexistent love life and to analyze each other out, as is our neverending pasttime. I guess in a way, I share in Eds' momentum that night--I wished I could meet someone perfect, but then again, I wish I can revel and treasure first the relationships I have now with friends and family. I may be lonely, but I'm not alone.. as there are a lot of theater buddies who share similar passions with me as well.

Till the next curtain fall! :-)

 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: