"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Purpose-Driven Life


Been reading the Purpose-Driven Book lately... it's been sitting in my bookshelf for so long, gathering dust. I thought it would be a timely read--having a lot of time in my hands made me think hard about what I really wanted to do in my life...

So far so good, I'm being "religious" about keeping my commitment to the book. I'm onto my 12th day. I'm learning a lot about worship and trust, and I realize that I have been growing spiritually with each day. I pray a lot more, I take the Mass and my daily rosary more seriously too. And I realize that I do treasure more the blessings I receive each day, especially with my job hunt. I learn to nurture relationships that I used to take for granted. There's more good things that I see in people that I'm able to appreciate as well.

I'm an optimistic person, but recently it seems that I just came out of a retreat. Everyone's nice, everything's good. I begin to notice an aura about people I meet with that seems to radiate about them. That makes me smile. Because even if there's so much challenges and issues and problems in the world, I know that there's hope..if only we have Faith.

Many thanks and much love to Him, to Jess, who has directed me to this opportunity to discover that I can be a better version of myself. And for guiding me towards my purpose, one that I'm slowly beginning to understand and truly pursue. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: