"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm Back!

WOW.

Can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. A lot has happened definitely, some not worth writing anymore because I would rather just forget them. But here's a short recap:

PERSONAL: Steady Lang. Been learning how to cook. Know how to whip up sinigang, tinola, adobo and nilagang baka already. Next Project: kare-kare.

CAREER: Job-hunting is so tiring! But keeping my prospects open. Skipped interview yday because of flu; prepping up for interview tomorrow (gotta wear the skirt!)

LOVELIFE: Excited over new prospect! Going to blind date on Saturday with law student. Going ga-ga over what to wear... haven't gone out in ages!!!

Of course, there's still AIESEC.... very tiring and emotionally draining. Forcing myself to face responsibility. But definitely tired and getting more depressed about it everyday. Trying to distract myself with new hobbies. Hope this all ends soon.

Thinking of getting a new blogskin. Just as soon as I find the "perfect one". Till the next! :-)

Oh yeah. Happy Anniv to my Folks! :-)

0 comments: