"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Monday, March 21, 2005

Cubao Cubao!

Eda and Me on our Cubao Adventure =) Posted by Hello
Super adventure last Saturday! Eds and I went to National main store, the four-storey one. Amazingly enough, it was first time to really browse all the books there... I only go to that branch to pick up a textbook I reserved... When I got to the top floor, I was really in a daze! It was Disneyland for BOOKS!!! The books were really cheap, around PhP100 to 200 for the paperback, and PhP300++ for the hardbound, because they were already second-hand. The quality is still good though, almost brand new, so it was a really good buy. After a basketfull of books and difficult decision-making, I settled for the Tao of Pooh (a book Ive always wanted to read), and Eda bought her own copy of Memoirs of a Geisha.
Food trip afterwards at KFC, MCDO, and Go Nuts! Fast food galore, perfect for dieters no? Hehe =P Dinner was worth four hours! Kikay shopping after at SM.. lip gloss galore... Hmm, will have to find my own loyal brand for lipstains and lip gloss; I only have clinique to rely on for now...
Laugh trip all the way! I really enjoyed Cubao with Eds because I think we were game to anything, and I felt like we were able to accomplish a lot even with tight budgets, and only train commutes to and from the mall area...
Next time, adventure ulit.. Divi nman! hehe =D

0 comments: