"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Passport Day!

Finally got my PASSPORT!!! After ten million years, I finally got the urge to actually compile my requirements, submit it to DFA and claim it.. all in a week! Bilis no? (I hope I can help Eda as well, haba tlga ng pila sa DFA... miles and miles and miles of waiting applicants.. tsk tsk.. major bonding adventure ito!)

Feels good to actually accomplish something I've been wanting to do for a looooooong time. That's one more item to cross on my to-do list for this year (see archives under January's New Years Resoulations for 2005).. next stop: driver's license! Coolness! =P

0 comments: