"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Pasta & Salad at Italianni's

Carbonara... Last Call! Posted by Hello
Had dinner at Italianni's Tomas Morato yesterday... yummy! Was so hungry coz I wasnt able to grab breakfast nor lunch the whole day.. this was my first meal! Devoured Sicilian Chicken Salad and Carbonara... Sobrang Saraaaaap! Of course, can't hurt that the waiter was really warm and accommodating as well... (ok ok, so he was cute! Guilty! Sheesh.. I really have a thing for this no? haha =P)
Was really full by the end of the meal, everyone at the table was, that we can't finish anymore the last bite of carbonara... I wonder, is it really a Filipino trait? We leave just that measly piece on our plates (in this case, this small forkful of pasta)... others find it an annoying habit, thinking of other kids who actually haven't eaten for more than a day or worse, a week...
I wanted to eat, I really did.. but my stomach and spirit was weak. Hmm.. next time, I vow to be more "sensitive" and always leave my plate clean (except when buffets! hehe)

0 comments: