"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Havaianas Hunt!

I'm so frustrated! aaargh! Went with eds all psyched up to get moi a pair of havaianas... but when we got there, it was all sold out! Bad trip! I mean, there were still some pairs there, but i didnt like 'em much, so I ended up drowning my sorrows over loads of SPAM... hmmm..interesting yng waffle dog-ish look alike, but I still crave for my slippers! It's just sad they don't take reservations anywhere.. will try to visit rockwell and shang soon... I vow to get my own before march is over... will bring it to Davao! Samal island here we come! :-)

0 comments: