"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Blast from the Past

Been up almost all night reading my best friend's blog site.. grabe! she's been doing it pala for almost two years already... hmmm... i'm not sure if she mentioned it to me, kse otherwise i would have visited it loooong time ago! But it's a good thing she told me now... after tetris and friendster... I finally found my new addiction! hehe Ü

Feels like a blast from the past.. reading all those entries. Though I wasn't there to witness everything.. felt like somehow reliving all the stories we've gone through for the past months... all the raves and rants.. and all the boys mygosh! hehehe Ü Can't believe we really dissected each and every moment with those people (well, almost all I think anyway!). Like Eda always says, it's either we're really bored with our lives and we have nothing else to talk/rant/hyperventilate about (depends on the mood!), or that we're just girls... and girls are like spaghetti right? (go figure... Ü) But then it's not just the people (or the guys in this case).. it's about having an opinion on anything... but in a way, they're opinions that still make sense. We rarely run out of things to say (that's really how opinonated we both are!).. but i guess all the conversations, the hypotheticals and the weird ones even, helped keep the friendship strong and interesting still despite the years.. (parang "relationship" ah.. haha! Ü)

It's funny how both of us have gone through so much and yet still stay in contact (though not as regular as HS freshman days--read: everyday 8-hour conversations starting at 6am... by choice!). I guess in a way, I miss her also... she knows about everything that's going on with me and is my conscience most of the time, especially during *horny* fridays... sooo rational kse!!! And she's so influential... she got me hooked on a lot of things: chix&del, chat, tetris, all my radio stations (she's my radio guru! Ü) and now blogging... I'm grateful to her for a lot of things... (friendster testimonial?!?! hehe *senti mode*)

Wish I could go to DLSU again though.. haha.. that's Eds' turf nman (im her QC / katips tour guide kse!)... Miss you dearie (personal shout-out! haha Ü) ...see you soon: Before Sunset date right? Ü

0 comments: