"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Monday, October 18, 2004

The Net and The New Guy

Got new PCs in the business center! Finally I can get some work done in the office, instead of doing my emails at home or in the field... Don't get me wrong, field is great! But the transpo expenses are killing me! I need to save already and stop taking cabs all the time!.. tsk tsk... Got the works: 15"monitor, CD burner, MP3s, and best of all... everything's connected to the net through DSL! I can go online 24/7! Coolness Ü

Got a new guy in the team as well: Mark Galang, a.k.a. The Chef-slash-war games aficionado. He's really a great cook--he cooked for us in Baguio.. sarap ng pasta!!! He's going to manage the Half-moon business.. so can't wait to taste all the bibingcrepes! Funnily though, he looks so much like Jonjon.. and yet, I sense the difference in their auras... this guy's more mysterious, while Jon's more easygoing. I'm glad that at least now, we're talking and sharing stories already. Back in Baguio, we were always in those awkward silent moments.. dyahe! haha Ü But I'm glad we're officially working with each other at MDLD now... his fourth job so far. Welcome to the club Dude! Ü

0 comments: