"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Friday, October 15, 2004

Catwoman

Felina! Posted by Hello
Am now officially "Catwoman"--Today is my officialy first day as a regular at Naturale Labs after finishing 6 months probation. Yay! Kudos to me... "great job so far" says my boss! Am now happy Lubricant Lady! Felina anyone? Haha Ü

Work is good. Learning experiences keeps me on my toes.. Opportunities to meet and grow are abounding! But I have to work faster... have to cure my own procastination and challenge myself to work faster than my boss.... who happens to be "Flash" and "Superman" at the same time! (Am still wondering how he can manage all his businesses... it's 5 now, and still growing... have time for the beach and his kids.. and still pressure me to work fast! sheesh!) Which means now I'm having sleepless nights thinking about the Launch and all.. and when I do sleep, I think about Felina still!

What's dragging me now is documentation (which I've always loathed doing--I understand the point, but still lazy to do it! hehe), and synchronizing everything in a perfect orchestra. It's really tough, especially now that I'm still learning the ropes.. but I know pretty soon that excuse won't make the cut, esp now that I'm a regular. Delays are not acceptable, even if it's out of your control.. because I know I should have been on top of things trying to make sure that they don't happen... But since I'm quite forgetful, I know I have to write everything down more often and really stick to my checklist and deadlines. Right, which reminds me... I have to do it right after this blog! Which means now actually, just as soon as I finish my energy drink (read: fourth cup of moccaccino for tonight! Caffeine galore!) Ü

0 comments: