"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Caramelle

Had a very strong and unusual craving tonight for McDonald’s Caramel Sundae! I don’t exactly know at which point I was converted, as I have always avoided anything caramelle in my life! But I guess somewhere in between all the Reese’s Butter cups I digested in Baguio, to the countless caramel sundaes the MC bought during AIESEC meetings… I was able to fully appreciate it’s richness and sweet flavor. Masarap din pala! Hmm... am I easily influenced then? Did I just jump the caramel coated bandwagon just because everyone was in it?

I don't know.. but I sure hope they serve Caramel Sundae for Breakfast tomorrow Ü

0 comments: