"Life may not be replete with the moments that pause your soul, the vivid memories of which cause your heart to beat differently, or make it hard to swallow. And all the better. Much of the beauty of those moments lies in their rarity -- in the awe of being in the right place, at the right time, a partaker in coincidence. And in finding a reason to believe in fate..."

Friday, October 15, 2004

Writer's Block

Haven't had sleep yet... I'm addicted to blogs! I find myself writing several posts tonight.. which is good because I know I haven't had this urge to write for a long time. Writer's block I guess.. I'm very "seasonal". Feels great knowing I've actually finished something I've started writing.. Which I should train myself to do more often if I plan to really get something published in this lifetime.. even if it's just a summit book story Ü Have to start on that project soon...

Just decided also I'm getting movie titles for my blogs... no particular reason. I like movies, I like blogs, and I like challenges (hope I don't run out of movies soon... thanks to IMDB! hehe) Nice to combine them all together Ü

Hmmmm.. time to hit the sack! Quality of writing slowly deteriorating... *yawn* sleepiness... zzzzzz.....

0 comments: